- A booking is confirmed by the issue of the final itinerary.
- The booking is accepted only after we receive written confirmation from you along with 30% of the value of the travel arrangements.
- If the booking is made within 30 days before the start date of your tour, then the full value of the travel arrangements is required at the time of confirmation.
- Payment made to our account confirms that you have accepted our booking conditions.
- 30% of the full value of the travel arrangements is required after confirmation of your booking.
- The balance should be paid 4 weeks prior to the agreed start date of your tour;otherwise we may treat the booking as cancelled by you.
- If the price of your travel arrangements is increased by matters outside our control such as governmental action, currency exchange rate fluctuation, suppliers’ price increases, or for any other reason, you must either pay the additional price to us when we request it or cancel your travel arrangements in accordance with these booking conditions.
Changes to a confirmed Booking
Changes by you
I GO TO SRILANKA aims to offer flexible itineraries. Once an itinerary is finalized, requests for changes to any itinerary will always be considered, but the changes may be subject to penalties to cover losses incurred by service providers, and any other losses.
Changes by us
I GO TO SRILANKA reserve the right to deviate from the agreed itinerary at any time in the event of fire, flood, extreme weather or any other circumstances beyond our control. We also reserve the right to provide alternative accommodation of a similar standard when the situation demands. All such changes will be made after consultation with you and we will at all times try to adhere strictly to your original travel plan. Please be assured our team always works round the clock to guarantee the smooth function of the entire programme.
If you cancel a confirmed booking, an administration fee of US$ 20 will be made, and we will retain a percentage of the cost of the tour as shown below:
If you cancel:
- 21 days or more prior to the agreed start date of your tour: 25% charge of the value of the travel arrangements + Admin fee of US$ 20
- 14 – 20 days prior to the agreed start date of your tour: 50% charge of the value of the travel arrangements + Admin fee of US$ 20
- 7 – 13 days prior to the agreed start date of your tour: 75% charge of the value of the travel arrangements + Admin fee of US$ 20
- Less than 7 days and No-Shows: 100% of the value of the travel arrangements, will be charged
Travel & Health Insurance:
Tour participants will have to provide their own travel insurance. We recommend a comprehensive insurance cover that covers all the activities and events included in the itinerary. It is understood and accepted that your proposed tour may expose you to inherent dangers; and that you may be traveling through remote areas, and wildlife habitats exposing yourselves to adverse political, physical, health, climatic and other injurious conditions.
You may require extra cover for adventurous activities such as scuba diving, rock climbing, gliding, and ballooning. If your normal health insurance does not cover you for medical expenses abroad, please enhance the same or get an extra insurance cover and mail us a copy of the policy, as evidence. Please always keep a copy of the policy with you.
Disclaimer: I GO TO SRILANKA has tried to ensure that the information contained in this document is correct at the time of publishing. However, we do not accept responsibility or liability with respect to subsequent alterations to such information made by service providers; nor do we accept responsibility or liability for increases in rent, rates, taxes, or any other charges. We do not accept any liability for any loss, damages, inconvenience, delay, injury, irregularity, accident, expense or negligence due to inaccuracy or misinformation or however caused, by or arising out of the provision of services or failure to provide services.